FAQ - 7D2D Hosting Frequently Asked Questions
See About us
Servers and locations
- What regions are you present in?
...but we are expanding. Need a location? Contact us.
Dedicated servers (Bare Metal): Intel Xeon-E 2136 3.3/4.5 GHz, 128/192 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Linux
- Do you offer a standard (e.g. TCAdmin) or a custom control panel?
- What can I do with your control panel?
We offer our custom panel. We believe it's easy to use, simple yet effective. We are working hard to make it better. Expect it to grow pretty rapidly.
Quite a lot:
- Manage game settings
- Start, stop, restart, recreate server
- View status, settings, details
- Manage players
- Manage mods
- Manage files
- Send commands in console/watch console log output
See more details here.
Yes. In plans L and XL you can use FTP
- Do you offer automatic payments?
- What happens when I cancel my server?
- What is your refund policy?
Yes! SuperCraft's 7D2D hosting is a subscription-based service for the convenience of our users. Subscriptions may be cancelled whenever you'd like.
Your subscription in Stripe is cancelled. There is not going to be any subsequent charges. Your server can still be used until the paid time ends. Your data then is scheduled for later deletion.
You refund within 7 days under the following conditions:
- there was no policy violation
- service was not purchased with promo codes
- there may be up to 30% restocking fee
More on it in Terms.
Plan can be upgraded anytime. The old plan is cancelled, the new plan is subscribed and data is moved.
Yes of course. It is a monthly plan (as in calendar). It resembles "reserved" mode vs "on demand".
Yes. You can then expect discounts up to 30%.
- How can I get one?
- Do you offer trials?
No. Since there is refund policy and our entry plan is very cheap we think it's fair enough.
Demo/Public servers to try
Yes! See the details: here
Details are here.
Details are here.
Questions related to the service
NEW: User's GuideSee the Help page.