We are a server hosting and rental company focused on 7 Days to Die. Established in 2020, we have served more than 5000 customers with our dedicated servers. 7D2D.net is a brand of Supecraft.
Streamers who use our servers
Went through a few options with servers for 7 Days to Die, finally found one who was quick to help me. Well worth the price! I have already upgraded my server plan because I have more friends joining me than I thought would. Really appreciate everyone behind here making magic happen! (:
Solid hosting and responsive support.
I use the server for streaming vanilla gameplay with multiple users (from around the world) using Twitch integration.
Map size 8k
max 16 players
Any questions or concerns I have are usually hashed out within an hour through their discord. Price is fair, latency is low
Your hosting service provides an incredibly low price-point from my perspective, with the trade-off being I have less control over how it runs. I think you all handled the 19.6 upgrade very well and very quickly, which reinforces the idea that the low price-point is less about providing reduced/inferior support and more about providing thoughtful, targeted reduction of access/customization in support of eliminating common problem areas. see more.
Jonathan Robertson // Kanaverum
Super easy setup and configuration. Adding the ability to easily set up the darkness falls mod makes it a fantastic server hosting service.
Love the servers, so easy to configure and add nice things like mods to intensify the game and make it more fun for my friends and I to Stream. Would recommend these services to anyone!
A+ support. The team at Supercraft was very helpful in resolving a couple issues I had with getting my custom map and world set up on their hosting site. The team was responsive and helpful through their discord server. I look forward to continuing my hosting service as they expand their world customizing features! Would recommend. Very reasonable pricing packages, user-friendly web-interface.
I rent a dedicated 7 Days to Die server hosting via 7d2d.net. No lags, etc. Web panel is great. Support on a Discord channel is awesome.
Server is running great. Price is reasonable. Questions answered quickly. Couldn't be happier.
Best bang for your buck! Price, and ease of use make this hard to beat.
Excellent Game servers hosting. Best I've ever used !!!!
Great server host, no lag. Perfect for gaming with a couple of friends.
Very easy user setup. No headaches at all.
Great hosting service indeed! Server has never crashed and support always gets back with you! 4/5 cause I believe nothing is perfect and can always improve ☺️
It’s awesome to have server to play on and the setup was quick and easy.
Great hosting service! Easy to use and setup 7 days to die server. I initially had a few issues, but the support team was extremely quick to help and solve the problems. Highly recommended!
Got this for hosting 7dtd modded (Darkness Falls). It is very fast - melee works very well, unlike other providers I tried before, and we had no problem so far.
Great customer service and helpful support. I would use again. I’m running 7day WAR3ZUK launcher mods.
Leasing this server to play with a friend has been a great experience. Support is very responsive and prompt. I heartily recommend.
I was able to setup my 7D2D server with an upload from my old server. It works perfectly! The old server was just my own system, but now my friends and I play without any issues. As we were able to load the files we didn't have to start over! It's been great! Thank you!
Awsome service. I just wish i could modify the files without having to download a backup editing it then loading the backup online.
Great service! I was very happy with this host. My whole family and friends are going to be playing New World. So, unfortunately we won't be playing. I will definitely be using this service the next time we play. And I will always recommend this. I have used multiple sites and this one blew them all away
Great hosting and works well. It's ice to finally have found a great service. Hopefully they fix the issue where I got the server as 19.6 alpha but it some reason gave me 19.5 but other then that little glitch its well worth the money I'm paying. Chwers
Never had my own server set up but this was easier than I imagined, the customer support is quick and friendly. At a competitive price can't ask for more!
Your service and server hosting and the control panal all looks amazing and operate as fine as it should be ,i am canceling the subscription just because we are not gonna play the game for a while , also one more thing if you guys can add more modpacks it would be amazing , something like zombiedayz or undead legacy mod pack , that's all. Thanks for the great server and the perfect service.
Great hosting service, I've been renting from them for 4 months now with no issues. Have yet to try using mods on my server but I did use Darkness Falls for a month and had no issues. Highly recommend.
First time rent a server for gaming. So easy and simple to use. Even dont need tutorial. All in one with several clicks and its done. Ofc gonna rent again to keep my gameplay with my friends because the ping is so damn low. It worked very well.
Hey thank you for the 7D2D servers, i've had a blast playing on it and your control panel is so easy with one click modpack installs and easy to use interface for the newest server administrators.
I am a total nube but it was quick and easy to get a server running. Played a day horde night with my son and granddaughter in no time at all.
Hello, I wanted to send a message as a guy who has been a network admin for 15 plus years, your service is absolutely fantastic and cheap as hell. It was so easy with the tutorial to upload my 7d files to the dedi and fully manage it thru the slick web ui. Keep doin what you’re doin y’all. Cheers.
Welp, Im now a proud renter of my own 7 days to die server. Very Pleased so far. Easy and quick to set up and get started for noob like me, would recommend to other's
The server was up and running in seconds, easy setup, easy Mod setup. Server has been running, as MK would say it Flawlessly. Very happy.
A great 7d2d server host! Servers are low-cost, and the support is great. You need absolutely no IT/Linux/Server -knowledge to get started, and the ease of configuration blew me away. I just paid up, and literally within minutes I was able to connect with my friend. We noticed we had some unwanted settings, so I logged in to admin panel, few clicks and our server was configured the way we liked it. Their support is really active in discord, and usually you'll get answers within minutes. Heavily recommended!
Not really much to say other than it's probably the cheapest host for 7 days 2 die. Almost 1 week into my server and I've had no issues yet.
Service was great. Easy setup with a lot of configuration options. Very easy to cancel as well. Never experienced downtime or lag.
Simply amazing fast setup and cheap had no issues would reccomend
Scott Arthur (ToxicSpectra)
Other than the odd latency issue, particularly when the action gets hectic, the server has been wonderful for our group. Will definitely recommend. 🙂
It's pronounced zed.
Excellent server so far with no issues at all. They are priced well and the server functions as expected. Have not needed to contact the staff for any reason.
Hey everyone. Just an update on my server experience thus far. At first I was having some minor issues and thought. Yup, low cost low performance and was getting negative. Within 24 hours, the server was up and running on Darkness Falls Large Map. Which if you do not know is a 12k map. So of course, in the beginning it was smooth. I thought for sure, as we built more structures and mining and the like , that the performance would degrade to the point of unplayable. To my delight. We have gotten to the final quests of DF and the Lab. We have full Laser tech and huge underground and above ground bases. The server has some normal, slowness at certain times. Such as when you are in a confined space with 60 Zombies throwing fire at you and all of the spitters making life miserable. It is more than playable. So to end this. For the price, this has been a fantastic experience and I did not have to pay the stupid over the top prices other hosts charge for the RAM and such. Very pleased thus far. Now going to give Sorcery a go here.
Very Easy to use. Love the simplicity. UI looks great too. Some minor mis-naming errors when dealing with file deletions. FAQs could be a bit more detailed for those with no experience. The Chat system (FAQ help robot) is actually very good and can answer things really well.
Supercraft has been a great host. I'm running my second 7d2d server now. Installing server-side mods, making config changes, and backing up worlds has been simple.
This host is probably the best host I ever had there is nothing to say bad about them the only suggestion I have if u could add support for server tools in the future that will probably make the best host on the market for 7dtd with out question, thank you .Never run out of resources.
Some of the opinions left when leaving
- Friends and I stopped playing , we'll probably come back to it sometime in the future
- Not playing this game anymore right now. Thanks for the great support though, highly appreciated.
- Good service, just don't play it anymore. I'll go with this next time we get back into the game.
- No reason, I like the service but just haven’t played much recently. If I need a server again I’ll be coming back!
- not playing anymore. Thanks I will probably be back! Would be helpful to have a bit more RAM ideally 8GB.
- No longer playing the game. Has nothing to do with your server.
- Not playing game that often. Service was great though.
- Should be back at a later time
- Not playing as much might resub soon
- No players right now. Will renew after the latest update drops.
- just not using it if i pick up the game again i will most likely get another server
- Well, I am not playing anymore. I had a lot of fun with my friends. Maybe in the future If I am in the mood of playing again, for sure I'll get a host from you guys. Verry nice services. GG :D
- May come back, need money for bills at this time
- Not using it right now, will probably resubcribe later
- unfortunately, all friends have lost interest. if we get back into the game, i will be back!
- Server was fine. Just over 7d2d
- No longer playing, game got boring. i plan on coming back in the future to play the fully modded playthroughs (raven, war3zuk, darkness) so please keep adding this kind of content
- We had a blast but aren't really playing anymore.
- Can no longer afford
- Did as much as we wanted on 7DTD for now. Great service and will return for A20!
- Great service! I was very happy with this host. My whole family and friends are going to be playing New World. So, unfortunately we won't be playing. I will definitely be using this service the next time we play. And I will always recommend this. I have used multiple sites and this one blew them all away
- Your service and server hosting and the control panal all looks amazing and operate as fine as it should be ,i am canceling the subscription just because we are not gonna play the game for a while , also one more thing if you guys can add more modpacks it would be amazing , something like zombiedayz or undead legacy mod pack , that's all. Thanks for the great server and the perfect service.
- We lost interest in the game. Servers were fantastic.
- N/A - no longer play 7D2D. Would recommend service to anyone interested.
- community went inactive, if they show interest again i will return <3
- stopped playing for now. might be back!
- it a really good host for the price but we just stop to play 7d2d
- out of cash. dun dun duuuuun.... lol but yeah when the alpha 20 comes online I'll be back... maybe... dun dun duuuuuuun...
- The service was great but decided to cancel the server for the time being.
Also see: what our customers say.