MASSIVE UPDATE (v1.42) – LIVE TO PUBLIC!
• Added: Unique Fire POI (T3).
• Added: Unique Lightning POI (T3).
• Added: Arcane Trader Quests for all new POIs.
• Added: New Sorcery Weapons for each vanilla Attribute!
• Added: New Wand Weapon – Instant-Casts Spells and Nova!
• Added: New Claw, Dagger, Polearm, Scythe and Sword Weapons!
• Added: Fire, Ice, Lightning Elixirs now also craftable at Ritual Station.
• Added: New Spell -” Omni Spell” to all Spellcasts!
• Added: New item – “Grimoire” teaches Spell or Skill.
• Added: Grimoires: Omni Spell, Omni Arrow, Ritual Station, Arcane Familiar, Omni Pack.
• Added: Omni Elemental Immortal Summon.
• Added: Incantation – Omni Elemental Summon.
• Added: Omni Spell/Arrow auto-summons an immortal Elemental to assist for a time.
CRYSTAL HOTFIX (v1.33) – LIVE
• Fixed: POI Crystal Lights generated Heat (screamers).
CRYSTAL UPDATE (v1.32) – LIVE!
• Added: New Crystal Resources (10k Essence Bundles, Lights/Heat)
• Added: Placeable Crystal Lights (Requires Essence Crystal)
• Added: Unholy Debuff to Unholy Blocks.
• Added: New Elemental Block Shapes: 1/2, Plate, Sheet, Cylinders: 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, Ramps, Stairs.
• Added: Unholy & Holy framework; imprinting, scaling and item mechanics implemented.
• Added: Elemental Block Shapes Variant Helpers (one block per Element to choose Shapes)
• Added: Elemental Blocks are now upgradeable to 3 additional stages!
• Added: All Elemental Spell Trap variants to damage Player (POI).
• Optimized: Fallen Camp POI lights and shiny material causing minor lag.
• Optimized: Ice Castle POI further optimized and cheesing prevention.
• Optimized: Staves and Spellcast Lights further optimized.
• Optimized: Reduced Sorcery Download by several hundred megabytes.
• Changed: Sorcerer Desk Book updated.
• Changed: Loot adjustments on Bunnies.
• Changed: Hidden Essence added to Elemental Trees.
• Changed: Floor Traps (POI) misaligned when triggered.
• Changed: Unholy Blocks don’t deal damage.
• Changed: Fire Shrine wrong color theme.
• Balanced: Elemental Ores changed to be rarer.
• Balanced: Omni Ore spawns changed to be very rare.
• Balanced: Elemental Block Debuffs now have a cooldown to prevent self-procs. Use Spell Traps for guaranteed devastation.
• Fixed: Unholy Block Frames can’t be upgraded.
• Fixed: Dormant Workstations in POIs could be picked up.
• Fixed: Entity Ice Debuffs weren’t proccing Freeze on Player.
• Fixed: Certain visual FX disappearing prematurely from Player/Entities.
• Known Vanilla Bug: Elemental Blocks failing to block Line of Sight to Player (reported and fixed in future 7d2d build).
Sorcery Mod available with M plan (https://7d2d.net/services/1/buy?plan_id=2) or L (https://7d2d.net/services/1/buy?plan_id=3) or XL (https://7d2d.net/services/1/buy?plan_id=4).
In this article, we will explore the Age of Oblivion mod in more detail and discuss why it has become such a beloved addition to the 7 Days to Die community.
21.08.2022 V220.127.116.11 Released onto Stable Branch 19.08.2022 V18.104.22.168 Update Notes: (Experimental) -Updated NPC Mod for
25.09.2022 War3zuk-Alpha-20.6 – AIO STABLE Updated v7.7 to v7.8 – Updated GUI/Windows.xml (20.6 B9) –