Roots of the Problem
- The most common reason for the “Server Denied Your Connection” error is an incorrect IP address or port. A server will refuse a connection to an incorrect IP address or port.
- The use of a firewall or antivirus software is another potential reason for this error message. The game’s inability to connect to the server may be the result of these applications’ blocking the necessary network traffic.
- Problems with the server you’re trying to access may prevent you from establishing a connection if, for example, it’s overloaded or undergoing maintenance.
- Problems with the most recent game update may result in a “Server Denied Your Connection” message when attempting to play online.
Possible Resolutions to the Problem
- Verify IP Address and Port Number First, make sure the IP address and port number you entered are correct. Be sure you’re connecting to the server with the right IP and port number.
- In the event that you believe your firewall or antivirus software is to blame for the problem, you can temporarily disable it. Remove them and reconnect to the server to see if the problem still exists.
- If the server is experiencing high traffic or maintenance, you may want to try reconnecting after a few hours. If the server has been restored to service, then establishing a connection should be trouble-free.
- You can try reinstalling the game if you think the most recent update is to blame for the error message. You can get the most up-to-date build of the game by reinstalling it, which may solve the connection problem.
- If none of the aforementioned steps resolve the issue, you should contact the server administrator. If you report the problem to the administrator, they may be able to assist you in resolving it.
Do you have the solution for this problem? Let us know in the comment section.
bookmark7 Days to Die servers Hosting
The digital age has brought many conveniences, and for gaming enthusiasts, one of the most