7 Days to Die is a game that lets players change a lot of things to make their experience unique. A player shared their special game setup that mixes different mods and settings, making the game really exciting and a bit harder. If you’re looking for something different to try, this could be just what you need.
Cool Mods to Try
The player added a bunch of mods to the game, each adding something special:
- Return of the Behemoth: Big, tough zombies are back to challenge you and your base.
- Stay Cleared: Cleared areas stay safe for a while, no instant zombie comebacks.
- Hot & Cold Weather Effects Increased: Weather can be your friend or foe, making survival even trickier.
- Wasteland Radiation: The wasteland is now even more dangerous with radiation.
- Izayo’s Ammunition Pack: More ammo types to choose from for your weapons.
- A Variety of Vehicles: Boats, helicopters, trucks, bikes, and planes to get around faster.
- Improved Hordes: Bigger zombie crowds to fight on horde nights.
- Quality of Life Mods: Traders are always there for you, they get new stuff every day, days are longer, and it’s easier to see how hungry or thirsty you are.
- Old School Upgrades: A mix of old and new to make the game feel just right.
- And Even More: Extra mods to make the game look better and building bases more fun.
Game Settings: Finding the Right Balance
The player also changed the game settings to create a unique experience:
- Starting Easy, Getting Harder: Begin on the easiest level and increase the difficulty as you get better.
- Zombies Everywhere: Zombies always run, there are more of them, and there are 100 in the blood wave.
- Big Horde Nights: Fight off a huge zombie wave every 7 days, lasting over 40 minutes.
- Loot and No Coming Back: Find better loot but zombies and items don’t come back.
- Longer Days: With 300 minutes for a full day and 18 hours of daylight, there’s plenty of time to play, even if you need to take breaks for real-life stuff.
- Gifts from the Sky: Get supply drops from the sky every day.
Playing with Kids Around
The longer day cycle is great for players with kids. You can take breaks as needed without having to leave the game. This makes it much easier to juggle gaming and taking care of your children.
To Wrap It Up
This special game setup gives you a fresh way to enjoy 7 Days to Die, mixing tough challenges with changes that make life in the game smoother. It shows how flexible the game is and how creative the community can be. Whether you’ve been playing for years or just starting out, these settings and mods offer a new adventure, showing that in 7 Days to Die, you can play any way you like.
7 Days to Die is a game that lets players change a lot of things